STEP 1: Open the Create Transaction Form.
1. Click on Setup.
2. Click on Transaction Form Setup.
3. Click on the Checkbox for the Transaction Form you wish to edit.
4. Click on the Pencil icon.
STEP 2: Name and setup the Transaction Type.
1. Verify the Waste Stream Product from the drop-down list.
2. Verify the name in the Transaction Label. (e.g. Product X Pickup) .
3. Verify the Transaction Description.
4. Verify the Short Label. This will be shown on the mobile app, so it should be clear to the infield user what this short name represents (i.e., Consumer Tire Dropoff = CTD).
STEP 3: Continue with the Transaction Forms properties.
1. Verify that the Available on Mobile App checkbox is selected in order to enable mobile transactions.
2. Verify whether this transaction might need be Available as paper form.
3. Verify that the Out of Jurisdiction checkbox is selected if you want to use this transaction form to track out of state/province/area.
4. Indicate whether the inventory values will be captured by Unit or Unit of Measurement.
5. Select Allow unregistered participant if Participant 1 might need to transact with an entity not present in the Diversys system.
6. Select which fields Participant 1 will need to fill out to identify the unregistered participant.
7. Check off Mark as Mandatory for the fields that the Infield User will be required to enter.
8. If a Legal Land Description is required for unregistered participants, check off Site Legal Land Description.
9. Select whether or not this transaction incurs Rates and Incentives.
STEP 4: Complete the Inventory Section
1. Verify the Inventory Section Title.
2. Select the Product Classes, End-of-life products, and Derived products using the checkboxes.
STEP 5: Complete the required document section
1. Verify whether there will be document to upload, a photo of the items and/or if a comments field is needed.
2. Make any of the above three fields mandatory, if required.
3. If you want to name a specific document, enter the name, and click add field.
4. Verify whether a Scale Ticket is required, whether or not it is Marked as mandatory, then click the checkbox indicating whether one is required or two are required.
5. Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.