1. Open the Create Paper Forms view.
1. Click on Paper Forms.
2. Select the Transaction Type you need from the drop-down.
3. Click Create Paper Forms.
2. Generate Paper Form.
1. Enter the number of copies you need.
2. Click Generate.
NOTE: The Paper form is only to be used in an emergency. A paper form can only be used once per transaction. You cannot print the same form with the same ID multiple times OR photocopy it.
3. Download the paper forms you will immediately need.
1. Select the form you want to print/download.
2. Click on the Download button.
After downloading, you can email it as an attachment or print it off using your default PDF Viewer.