1. Open the Create Transaction Page.
1. Click on Transactions.
2. Click on Enter Paper Form.
3. Select the Transaction Type from the list.
2. Fill out the details from the paper form.
1. Verify the Transaction Date and Transaction Time in the available fields.
2. Under Vehicle Information, enter the Capacity of the vehicle as well as the Unit of Measurement. (For example, 10 Tonnes, or 1000 Litres, etc.)
3. In the Plate No. 1 field, enter the licence plate number of the vehicle.
4. Select the Country the vehicle is licensed in.
5. Select the Province/State/Region the vehicle is licensed in.
6. If additional license plates need to be entered, click on Add Plate Number + and repeat steps 3 through 5.
7. Select the Infield User.
8. Select the other participating Business Name.
9. Select the required Site where the transaction occurred.
10. Type in the name of the Infield User.
11. In the Product section, click on the + to add materials.
12. Fill out all required information about the materials, including Class Name, Quantity, and in some cases Dockage.
13. Complete all other sections of the form. (Forms vary depending on the type of transaction being conducted.)
14. Click Submit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.