STEP 1 – Open the Create New Application Pop-up.
1. Click on Setup.
2. Click on Application Form Setup.
3. Click on the Checkbox for the Application Form that you need to edit.
4. Click on the Pencil icon to edit the document.
STEP 2: Select the sections of the form.
1. In the Application Name field, verify the name for the form. We suggest naming it with the participant type.
2. Verify the Participant Type from the drop-down list.
3. Verify that the checkboxes on the left are identifying each section you want to include in the form.
4. Click the checkbox on each field you want the participants to complete.
5. Click the Mark as mandatory box beside each field that must be completed to submit.
6. After all sections have been chosen and fields have been added, you can add required documents (e.g., licenses). Add the document name and click Add Field.
7. Click Save to finish.