NOTE: Must be completed only after Super Admin provides instruction.
STEP 1 – Open the Application Form Setup window.
1. Click on Setup.
2. Click on Application Form Setup.
3. Click on the Checkbox for the Application Form that you need to edit.
4. Click on the Pencil icon to edit the document.
STEP 2: Select the sections of the form.
1. In the Application Name field, verify the name for the form. We suggest naming it with the participant type.
2. Verify the Participant Type from the drop-down list.
3. Verify that the checkboxes on the left are identifying each section you want to include in the form.
4. In the Business Information section and the Primary Contact Information sections, click the checkbox on each field you want the participants to complete.
5. Click the Mark as mandatory box beside each field that must be completed to submit.
6. In the Business Information section you can add required documents (e.g., licenses). Click the Supporting Documents checkbox.
7. Enter the name of the required document
8. Click Add Field.
(Repeat steps 7 & 8 to add additional required documents)
9. In the Waste Stream Details section, ensure that the correct Waste Stream is selected.
10. Ensure that the correct Supply Classes, Recovery Classes, and Derived Product Classes are selected.
11. Ensure that the proper Fields in the Terms and Conditions section are selected.
12. Enter the legal Terms and Conditions in the provided field.
13. In the Additional Supporting Documents section required documents. Enter the name of the required document under the Documents column
14. Click Add Field.
(Repeat steps 13 and 14 to add additional supporting documents.)
15. Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.