STEP 1: Go to the Applications page.
1. Click on Main Menu.
2. Click on Applications.
3. Click on the application with Submitted status ( ) you need to request adjustment for.
STEP 2: Review the Application.
1. Select Self from the Assigned To drop-down in the top right-hand corner and click Save.
2. In the Business Information section, examine the fields, and ensure that there are no errors, questions, or missing information.
3. If there is a question, error, or missing information in the Business Information section, click the Flag icon () adjacent to the relevant field.
4. Enter a comment regarding the contents of the field. You may request that information be included or corrected, or you may ask a question.
5. Click Save.
6. Scroll down and click on to expand the sections.
7. In the Additional Supporting Documents section, you may click on any required documents shown to view them for inspection. They can be flagged and commented upon just like the fields.
8. In the Action drop-down menu, click Send back to applicant.
9. Click Save
Please sign in to leave a comment.