1. Go to Reports page.
1. Click on Main Menu.
2. Click on Reports.
3. Click on Data Export
2. Create a Report.
1. In the Data Export section, select what Type of Report you require: Transactions or Inventory.
2. Using the calendar drop-down menus, select a Date From and a Date To in order to define a date range for your report.
3. Select a Participant Type. For example, “Hauler” or “Collector”.
4. Select Transaction Types. For example, “Dropoff” or “Pickup”
5. Click Submit.
6. In the Report Ready window, click the download button.
The report will download in .xlsx format, openable in Microsoft Excel and compatible software.