1. Open the Create QR Codes Page.
1. Click on Main Menu.
2. Click on QR Codes.
3. Click on Create QR Codes.
2. Fill out the location details.
1. Click on the Site tab.
2. Type in a Site Name.
3. If you are entering a physical address, select Address. If you are entering a legal land description, select LLD.
i. If you selected Address, enter the address details (Phone is optional).
ii. If you selected LLD, select the Province, enter the legal land description into the LLD field, and enter the name of the City. Click Validate to ensure that you’ve entered it in correctly.
4. Choose a tag (e.g. Warehouse1, westloadingbay, etc) and hit enter on your keyboard.
5. Click Save.