In situations where an employee may need to be temporarily suspended, you can disable them temporarily. Archived users cannot be “un-archived.”
1. Click on the Avatar in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Click on Account Management.
3. Use the checkbox to select the listing you wish to temporarily suspend.
4. Click the Disable button.
5. In the Confirmation window click Yes.
Re-enable a Disabled User
1. Use the checkbox to select the listing you wish to unsuspend.
2. Click the Activate button.
3. In the Confirmation window click Yes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.