Archived users cannot be “un-archived”. In situations where an employee may need to be temporarily suspended, you can disable them temporarily.
1. Open the Account Management panel.
1. Click on the Avatar in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Click on Account Management.
2. Disable the User.
1. Click on the Disable button ( ) to the right of the listing you wish to temporarily suspend.
3. Re-enable a Disabled User
1. Click on the Enable button ( ) to the right of the listing you wish to re-enable.